Multi-Day & International Retreats
- You will receive an online quote that includes your booking details and The Yoga Travel Company terms and conditions.
- Once you have accepted your online quote, you will receive a booking confirmation email, retreat registration form, and an invoice for the non-refundable deposit payment (500 NZD for domestic & 1000 NZD for international). If your booking is made inside 60 days you will receive an invoice for full payment.
- For partially paid bookings, you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance due 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
Domestic Fundraiser Retreats
- You will be required to pay online in full and will receive a receipt for payment directly from our payment gateway Stripe.
- Once you have paid online, you will receive a booking confirmation email and retreat registration form.
- Retreat prices are listed, quoted and invoiced in $NZD.
- New Zealand GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 15% is included in the retreat cost.
- From time to time, The Yoga Travel Company may offer reduced pricing on certain retreats. The reduced pricing applies only to new bookings. Bookings, where payment of at least a deposit has been received by The Yoga Travel Company, are not entitled to the reduced pricing.
If we cancel or postpone a retreat
- The Yoga Travel Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone a retreat for any reason, including an insufficient number of participants, or circumstances beyond their control (e.g. Covid-19 government-imposed travel restrictions, Covid-19 government-imposed self-isolation requirements, natural disasters, political instability, terrorism, or other unforeseen external events).
- If The Yoga Travel Company cancels or postpones a retreat in which you are holding a fully, or partially, paid booking, you may choose between booking the revised dates, a 100% credit to be used on an alternative retreat or a full refund. The Yoga Travel Company holds no responsibility for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking being cancelled.
- If an alternative retreat chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked, then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the difference is of higher value, you must pay the difference.
- The last possible date on which a decision for a retreat to be cancelled will be no later than 30 days prior to the retreat start date.
- Retreat schedules are subject to alteration without notice and are intended as a guide only. The Yoga Travel Company reserves the right to change the schedule without any notice. Any additional expenses incurred by the participant are not The Yoga Travel Company’s responsibility.
- The Yoga Travel Company works with local specialist operators to deliver certain components of their schedule; including hoteliers, transfer companies and tour excursions. Whilst all reasonable care is taken in selecting these operators, The Yoga Travel Company will not be liable for the failure of any services or attractions beyond its control.
- Whilst The Yoga Travel Company will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable retreat, it accepts no liability for any loss of enjoyment experienced by participants due to circumstances The Yoga Travel Company deems as beyond its control. The Yoga Travel Company further accepts no liability for any loss beyond its reasonable control and provides no warranties in addition to those set out under The Fair Trading Act 1986, and nothing herein restricts any participant from exercising their rights and remedies pursuant to Law.
- On retreats including activities such as hiking and swimming, participants accept that degrees of risk are involved.
- No participant will be permitted to embark or continue on retreat while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of The Yoga Travel Company, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves or whereby they become objectionable to other participants, or they become a hazard to themselves or other participants. The Yoga Travel Company will not be responsible for any expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the retreat.